Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A very blustery day

Today has been such an odd weather day.  Very, very windy.  40 mph winds with 60 mph gusts (last I had heard anyway).  It has been sunny and stormy all at once.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Today was my 2nd Thyrogen injection. It went a lot easier for me today than yesterday. I got a little dizzy afterwards but the nurse I had moved through the whole thing much faster which I believe helped the level of panic I felt to be much less. Also I had my hubby with me for moral support (and in case I passed out) and that helped a lot.

When I got home from the hospital, I worked on painting this dresser for the rest of the afternoon. I need to pull out the drawers still and do the sides of them and the inside trim of the dresser. But the dresser and drawer faces already have 2 coats of paint on them, so I'd say I'm about 90% done. After this is completed, I just have some shelves to paint and then the transformation of our bedroom furniture from unfinished pine to black/brown will be complete.


Photobucket


On tomorrow's agenda: radioactive iodine.

No comments:

Post a Comment