Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trying to be brave

It's Low Iodine Diet, Day 10 and Day 1 out of 5 for the trips to the hospital for diagnostics. I wish I had something inspiring to say or some great LID diet tip to share but I don't. Today was just a blood test, but as usual I had a panic attack going to the hospital and another leaving it. It hit me like a ton of bricks that I am going through this...it's happening.

I am so thankful for the supportive comments people leave on Facebook.  Quite often, Josh and I feel alone in the cancer battle.  So those comments are really helpful!



My "I'm trying to be brave" face this morning...

Photobucket


My thyroid cancer survivor pin. I'm going to wear it every day that I have to go to the hospital. It's my good luck charm.



Photobucket

1 comment: