Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scan Week: Day 3

I got my radiation pill (radioactive iodine) today.  When I was going through my diagnosis, the nurse that gave me on of these pills said she referred to her patients as being "hotties" afterwards so I've always liked that...I'm a radiation hottie today! Unfortunately though I have been feeling the side effects since about an hour after I took the pill.  I have had a headache and tiredness all week (side effects from my thyrogen shots) but today I added feeling nauseous to that list. I didn't do very much today as a result which bums me out.  I wanted to finish painting my dresser.  But I slept most of the afternoon until it was time to pick my little girlie up from school.


Pics from today...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tomorrow is my day off from the hospital for the week. Woohoo! Hopefully I will feel better and I can get that dresser done as well as the housework that I skipped today.

No comments:

Post a Comment