Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PostSecret

Last night one of my best friends took me to a PostSecret event at College of DuPage where we both used to be students. She bought the tickets for my birthday gift and I have to say it was one of the best gifts I've ever received. What's better than a girl's night out with one of your favorite people?!

I didn't get to take a lot of photos because pictures & videos were only allowed to be taken for about 5 minutes of the event. It was very interesting and inspiring event. Some of the secrets that Frank Warren shared were icky, some were incredibly sad and some were really hopeful.


DSCN1308


DSCN1309


I didn't get any good photos of Frank, so I'm borrowing these from Alycia (who is a better photographer than I)...


postsecret 006


postsecret 005

No comments:

Post a Comment