Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is what I get for procrastinating

I spent the bulk of yesterday and so far much of today writing my paper. I will likely be at the computer the rest of the day today as well working on my 20 page paper for Ethnohistory. I am not one who writes papers slowly. I don't do them piece by piece. Anytime I have tried doing it that way I wound up with a mess. I like to sit down and in one day write the whole paper. It turns out more cohesive that way for me. This method has not failed me yet. I usually manage an A or B paper in this fashion. However my current task is the most lengthy I've ever had on my shoulders. It doesn't help that my topic is depressing. My topic is the Sierra Leone civil war with a focus on child soldiers.

I will be thrilled when I'm done with this and can present it in class and let it go. But for now, I am chained to the computer...writing.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you yesterday! I love to check out all the blogs on Amy's site...your kids are beautiful! Good luck on your paper today...

    Becky Brusky

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really great to meet you too! I checked out your blog this afternoon and I have to say I love your writing style. Your babies are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete