Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged

Amy tagged me to fill this out:

i am: very frazzled after this long, busy and stressful week.

i think: that I'm glad it's over and the weekend is beginning

i know: that life is beautiful...even if it's stressful.

i want: to feel all better.

i have : beautiful children and a wonderful husband

i wish: I had infinite patience

i hate: when my family does not pick up after themselves

i miss: feeling good and having energy

i fear: losing someone i love

i feel: exhausted

I hear : the wind and Abby playing

i smell: the dog

i crave: sleep, lots of sleep.

i search: for ways to juggle it successfully

i wonder: why certain people act the way they do...it sucks

i regret: putting off my project until the last minute.

i love: my family and friends

i ache: with tiredness

i care: more than I should about people and things that I cannot change.

i always : give it my all.

i am not: good at standing up for myself because I hate confrontations.

i believe: very strongly in the search for enlightenment

i dance: when I'm cleaning the house and listening to tunes

i sing: along when I know the words.

i cry: when I'm sad or happy. I'm emotional and my hormones have been out of whack for 2 1/2 years

i don’t always: feel like doing my hair

i fight: when I feel it's worth fighting over

i write: notes for class, to-do lists and shopping lists. I am very bad at written correspondence.

i win: for kicking cancer's butt!

i lose: at Super Mario Brothers #3....it's quite embarassing

i never: say never. I'm pretty much open to trying anything once.

i confuse: what I want with what I need

i listen: to a little bit of everything

i can usually be found: at home

i am scared: of losing loved ones

i need: a nap, a hot bath and good book

i am happy about: having a date with my husband tonight

i think : life is a 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

I don't have anyone on Blogger to tag so I'm tagging Myspace folks.

1 comment:

  1. I like your "I think" statement about what life is. I'm going to have to use it sometime! And yes, you do win for surviving cancer. I have a friend who had the same type, and she's shared some of the ups and downs with me. A big hooray to you!

    ReplyDelete