Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OOTD, etc...

Again, it's my Mac webcam but this time it was out of laziness because that was easier to get.

Black shrug: Fashion Bug
Purple tank: Torrid
Jeans: Fashion Bug (Zana-Di brand)
Necklace: Ebay
Photobucket

I finished my big paper last night at about 8pm. I was so relieved. I was hoping to present it today but apparently she'd scheduled people different dates when I was home sick last week and missed class. She is supposed to email me my date. I want to get it over with so hopefully it's sooner rather than later. She is going to treat the copy of my paper that I turned today as a rough draft and let me know if I should change anything. I am really thankful for that opportunity. I worked so hard on it, I want to do whatever I can to get an A.

Speaking of school, tomorrow is my registration appointment for the fall. I am going to register for 3 classes, all things I need to graduate. Even though I whined a whole bunch about being burnt out, I realize at this point that I just need to keep going because I am so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment