Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2nd time in a week...

Here we go again and again and again....

This is the email I just saw in my student email inbox:

"CAMPUS ALERT posted at 4/22/08 10:30 a.m.

In response to a graffiti threat found last night on campus, students, faculty and staff should expect to see heightened security on campus for the next several days. University Police say threats of this nature do not warrant a change in normal operations.

NIU officials say campus-wide notification about threats of this sort reflects heightened sensitivity to security concerns here and throughout the region.

All members of the NIU campus community are urged to remain calm but vigilant, and to report any information they might have about this threat to the campus police."

And yes, while I was in class I saw a campus officer stroll by the room. I am just so sick of this crap. Should I transfer to a different university? Is this going to get better? It's kind of hard to concentrate on finals and projects and stuff with all these threats. This is 2 in less than a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment