Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

At the lagoon and other silliness

After school yesterday, Abby wanted to play dress up with me. She was really interested in lip gloss. So we had to try about 5 different kinds that she had. She insisted on putting some on me too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday was our first (I believe) day in the 70's since last October. So after Josh got home from work, he and I took Abby to NIU's lagoon to the feed ducks. Evan didn't come with because apparently ducks aren't cool when you are on the cusp of teenage-hood.
We only saw 2 ducks, but quite a few geese. These geese were not at all afraid of us and were eating from our hands. One was following us and was kind of shy. I named her Lucy Goosey. I think if I had wanted to take her home as a pet, I could have. There was also a squirrel begging for bread. I was shocked that it was comfortable in the midst of the geese. It got really close to us too which made Josh and I a little nervous. What if it climbed up our pants or something?!? Gah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At my school, we have geese!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abby loved climbing all the rocks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Josh and I...not bad for a photo that Miss Abigail took.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment