Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

OOTD's and new glasses, plus kids...argh!

I didn't get around to posting these yesterday because it was insanely busy day. For some reason my children have been acting up really badly the past two days. And of course they've been home with me as well...ack! My neighbors must think I'm awful because it's finally been warm enough to have the windows open and all I've been doing is yelling at my kids. Ugh. I guess it's a good thing that I have a weekend away with my girlfriends to look forward to! I am sure that will recharge my patience.

I had to take Abby to class with me yesterday. That was an interesting experience. We are presenting our projects and I wasn't aware of which date I was assigned (my prof forgot to email me) so when I realized at the last minute that Miss Abby didn't have school, I had to bring along. Didn't want an F on the presentation! Luckily I'm not presenting until May 6th which is the very last class. Phew! Abby sat there drawing pictures of my professor..lol. She wanted to ask a question at the end of someone's presentation too, but I wouldn't let her.

I also got my new glasses and prescription sunglasses yesterday (thank you zennioptical.com).

Me and Evan who is getting SO BIG.

Photobucket

1st OOTD which after wearing for a few hours I discovered the pants were way big and the top didn't fit my bust.

Top and pants: Fashion Bug
Necklace: eBay

Photobucket

Changed because I was uncomfortable.
Tank: eBay
Sweater: Lane Bryant
Gauchos: Fashion Bug

Photobucket

New glasses and sunglasses:
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete