Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

More test results

Today I got my blood test results.
Thyroglobulin is undetectable. Cancer free!
My TSH needs a little tweaking again, but I'm quite used to that. I haven't stayed on the same dose for more than 3 months since I started this thyroid adventure.

I really don't feel like a cancer patient. Well maybe I do a little still. But I feel like a normal person who is like 90% healthy with just a little naggy cancer issue. This is an improvement from feeling like my life was ruled by cancer. I don't feel like I'm in some crazy in between place waiting to get a clean bill of health anymore. Cancer...you are my bitch!

W00T!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!!! That is so awesome. I am so glad that you received good news! You are a very strong person.

    ReplyDelete