Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

OOTD: 4/14

I decided as a way to make myself not dress in sweats all week (as I did last week), I'm going to share my outfit of the day (OOTD) with you all.
I see so many other stay-at-home moms in their pj's all day or sweats. I feel crappy when I dress like that all the time. It feels good to get dressed, put on make up and fix my hair. Since I'm a SAHM, I'm not putting on dress pants and button down shirts, but I am trying to spice up my jeans and khakis a little bit.

Sorry the pictures aren't that great. My digital camera was out of batteries, so I had to use the webcam on my Mac.
Of course Miss Abigail had to get in on the action.

Tank: Walmart
Shrug: Fashion Bug
Wide-leg trouser jeans: Roaman's

Does it look better with the shrug open or buttoned? I think I like it better open.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I always feel better when I actually shower, get dressed, do my hair AND put makeup on. I like the shrug open better, and I love the outfit!

    So, today, I have showered and gotten dressed...no make-up or hair done at this point. I am cutting myself some slack though since I am recovering from whatever virus attacked me yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are so cute. My problem is I don't fit into any of my pre-baby clothes! Losing weight sounds great, but it's just not coming off like it did with Henry, and I think nursing alone is keeping a couple 3 lb watermelons on my body. Nice visual for you! :) You look great, BTW, Where is there a Fashion Bug around here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one in DeKalb. I'm not sure if there is one in the Geneva area. Maybe in Aurora?

    ReplyDelete