Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here we go again...

The university is investigating a bomb threat aimed at health services.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=174803
WTF?

Are you effing kidding me!?!?!?!

I was there this morning and took Abby with me. You know what...I had a though when we were there too. I was thinking that I was more concerned with her safety than if she'd misbehave (which she did a bit). I had a panic attack the whole time. And I kept thinking...how ridiculous....it won't happen again. Now this....

I just registered for fall semester on Tuesday.I was just getting to the point where I didn't throw up in my mouth a little every time I walked past Cole Hall (where the shootings happened) and feel excited about school again.
NIU

No comments:

Post a Comment