Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

Updates and Friday Five

New Template and a few new widgets including a slide show. It's an older slideshow that I had running on my myspace page so I will have to update that.

Friday Five. 5 Things you do just for yourself:
1. Read.
2. In a way scrapbooking is something just for me. Although I'm preserving our family photos, it's something I do to relax and have fun.
3. Play with my hair. As evidenced my pinkness, I love to play with my hair color.
4. Get my eyebrows waxed. Sure I could pluck 'em, but this way the pain is over faster.
5. Blog. Sure it's great if someone actually reads it, but for me it's like an online diary.

Flickr has a great photo editor now. Just for fun, I played with this photo of Josh and I from New Year's Eve.
nye2007

No comments:

Post a Comment