Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Painting

On March 31st we will have lived in our house for 3 years. In that time we have not painted one wall. Josh hates to paint, but he loves to climb on stuff. I love to paint, but I hate ladders. So we need to work together to get a wall painted. I finally convinced him to paint that first wall tonight. So we painted an accent wall in our master bathroom chocolate brown. I love it!
IMG_0949

IMG_0948

IMG_0947
We used Kilz brand paint which claims to only need one coat no matter what color you tint it. I didn't believe it because I've never had that kind of luck before. Quite honestly though, I think this job is mostly done after 1 coat. It's looking like we'll only need touch-ups tomorrow. We've always used Dutch Boy before and I'm definitely convinced to switch brands permanently.

Proof that Josh likes ladders better than I do.
IMG_0950

IMG_0952

No comments:

Post a Comment