Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Amy to list 7 strange/weird facts about myself.

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 strange/weird things about me...

1. I'm phobic about using public bathrooms. I avoid them at all costs.

2. When I get tired, my eyelids make a "clicking sound".

3. Whenever I am going out to eat, I have to look at the menu first online and make sure there are at least 2 things I'd eat on the menu.

4. I'm neurotic about my eyebrows. I pluck stray hairs every day and I love getting them waxed.

5. I tell my dog all my secrets. She doesn't judge.

6. I'm crazy about pink. Nearly everything I own is pink. When I go to school, I have my pink bag, pink pens, pink binder, pink laptop and often my pink gym shoes.

7. I burn a lot of candles. I'm crazy about my tart warmer. I burn at least one tealight per day in there and usually have a candle going at some point too. I wish I could buy tealights by the case.

I tag:
Alycia
Amanda
Jeri
Tracy
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment