Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow, what a day!

In addition to my panic attack this morning, it has just been a rough day. I am already feeling the hypothyroid symptoms which is rough.

I also received some very upsetting news. A very close friend of mine just had a baby last week and is now in the hospital diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Not only am I very worried, but I am sad and shocked that this is happening to her. She should be at home enjoying her first baby, not worrying about having heart problems.

Despite all the negativity of the day, I am trying to find some positives. So...
*I seem to be one of the few people getting an A in french. Yay me!
*It's cold & rainy and I have my sweet Gracie to snuggle with.
*I don't have any homework to do today.

Here's my Gracie girl snuggling up in our bed.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment