Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ultrasound results

Just got my neck ultrasound results and they are good. No tumors in there. My lymph nodes are still larger than they should be, but there is no change from my ultrasound 6 months ago.

Next week I'll be getting my shots, being super hypothyroid and having my blood test for the cancer marker, thyroglobulin. I am sure the thyroglobulin will come back as undetectable. I'm not worried. What worries me is how I'll survive they hypothyroid symptoms while juggling school and my mommy duties. Luckily I know I can get a doctor's note for school if it gets to be too much.

So probably 2 weeks from now I'll have those results. I'll keep you all posted. And please disregard my zombie like behavior next week. I can't help it. My TSH will probably be about 150 times what it should be and that will really mess with me.

Currently reading :
Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries: Science and Pseudoscience in Archaeology
By Kenneth L. Feder

No comments:

Post a Comment