Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today I am 32 years old. Or in French, J'ai trente-deux ans. Which I means I have thirty-two years. Somehow having thirty-two years makes me sound like a furnace or an engine. "Boy that's some engine, it's got 32 years on it!". LOL.

It gets harder to be excited about turning another year older once you hit 30, doesn't it? I am super thankful to have 32 years on me though. It was 3 years ago now that I knew something was seriously wrong in my neck. I didn't know it was cancer yet officially but inside, I did. I knew it in my heart. And I didn't know how bad it was going to be or if I'd be sitting here today with my 32 years. But it wasn't that bad, I kicked it's butt and I'm thankful for the opportunity to keep on aging.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Megan, happy birthday to you! You will have to imagine me singing...probably better than actually hearing it. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete