Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday photos

Last Sunday my parents threw me a little party at their house. It was just the family (us, Mom, Dad, Aunt Joan, my sis and brother-in-law).

Abby made me cupcakes which was sort of like an art project for her.
Photobucket

Most of the group:
Photobucket

On my actual birthday...

These flowers were my gift to myself. I have been treating myself (or all of us, but me & Abby are the most appreciative) to fresh flowers every week or two. I try to pick something that will last a week or two.
Photobucket

After my French exam, Josh took me out for French toast. The Lincoln Inn in DeKalb has the best.
Photobucket

Opening my gifts. Josh & the kids "scrapped" me a page with their photos on it. That was my favorite gift!
Photobucket

My birthday dinner. Stuffed pizza from Vinny's.
Photobucket

And most importantly, the cake!
Photobucket

Abby being silly because she was all high on steroids for her asthma:
Photobucket

The Orr clan. Notice how reluctant Evan is to be in the picture.
Photobucket

Me, Josh and Matt. Matt might as well be part of the family because he's like a brother to us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment