Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A couple of random Abby pics

It's been a pretty busy week around our house between midterms for me, activities for the kids and Josh completing a Jamapps project. I have to say that I'm relieved that tomorrow is Friday and we don't have a whole lot planned for the weekend.

A couple of cute Abby pictures from this week. I wish I had some of Evan but anytime he sees the camera he hides his face. Ugh. Teenagers!

Photobucket

In her signature pose...
Photobucket

Reading a bedtime story with Daddy. She is really into the Pigeon books lately, such as "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and "Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late".
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog look...isn't that site great? That first picture of you two is so sweet. What is Jamapps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do love that site. It's the easiest to use for a cute layout. Jamapps is my husband's software company. :-)

    ReplyDelete