Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mrs. Bump

Today I felt like a total klutz. We had gotten a few inches of snow last night and NIU hadn't really gotten around to plowing or shoveling sidewalks. People didn't park quite right. There was (and I kid you not) no more than a few inches on either side of my mirrors as I passed through an aisle in the parking lot. As I turned a corner at like 3mph, my car slid into a yield sign. Gah! Car is totally fine and so is the sign. However, I did fail to yield to the sign...lol. On my way to class, I slid and fell. I also slid, did not fall, but twisted my left ankle. On the way back from class to my car, I slid and fell down again. Needless to say, I was quite happy when I got home safe and sound. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. UGH!!! What a time you had! I am glad you made it home safe and sound...and all in one piece.

    ReplyDelete