Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A little ole life update

I continue to feel icky. I'm tired, can't stay warm and have trouble sleeping. Also the nauseousness continues which sucks. I know that there is an end in sight though. As my TSH rises, I will feel better. That's how it was before and will be again. So I'm trying to stay positive and keep focused on feeling better.

I started spring semester at NIU today. I have one class that I go to lectures for 2 times a week. The other class is online with a few lectures on Saturdays. This first one feels like it will be a real challenge, but I'm excited about it. Josh took the day off and took me to class and helped me figure everything out. I feel like such a baby to want his help. It did really lessen my panic about starting, being in a new building, etc. It was really nice to be babied when I'm so tired and not feeling myself.

I am so excited about Relay For Life. Up until recently my team was number 4 for fundraising. Pretty cool! It should be fun.

About the neighbor:
The association called me back on Friday. I felt like I got to tell my side of things. I also found out it's just one person complaining and of course they wouldn't confirm it was her. I felt like I brought up valid points. But I got nowhere. I feel like it will never stop. If it's not one thing with her, it's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment