Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A couples survey




Body: 1. What are your names?
Megan & Josh

2. How long have you been together?
Nearly 8 years

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 6 months

4. Who asked who out?
I asked him...he was really shy.

5. How old are each of you?
Me 31, Him 28

6. What are your astrological signs?
I'm a Libra, He's a Taurus

7. How tall are each of you?
We are both 5'6"

8. Whose mother do you see the most?
Mine

9. Who’s siblings do you see the most?
Mine (his live out of state)

10. Do you have any children together?
Yup

11. What about pets?
Yep again

12. If so, what kind?
2 cats and a pooch

13. Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?
Medical bills

14. Where do each of you work?
He works for the gov't and has his own company. I am a stay at home mom and student.

15. Is that what you went to school for?
It's what we are currently going to school for I guess.

16. Did you go to the same school?
Nope

17. Are you from the same hometown?
No, we aren't even really "from" the same state. I have lived in IL all my life, he's lived a few different places.

18. Do you live in the same town now?
Well duh!

19. Who is the smartest?
I think that depends on who you ask. LOL. We are both pretty intelligent.

20. Who is the most sensitive?
Oh I am for sure.

17. Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
We jump around. We don't get much alone so we like to try different things.

18. Where do you shop the most as a couple?
Aldi

19. Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple?
Jamaica

21. Who is the most sexual?
Ummm.....

22. Who has the best group of friends?
Well of course I would say I do. Although I have definitely developed a soft spot for a certain Matt down the street. :-D

23. Who has the craziest exes?
Definitely me

24. Who has the worst temper?
Definitely me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment