Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back update

As the night went on my back got more tight and I was in much more pain. Knowing there'd be no I could manage the kids or going to the doctor on my own, Josh pulled an all-nighter at work to finish up a project. The judge had threatened him with contempt of court (sittin' in jail) if it wasn't done by this morning's court call. Yikes! That is love that he did that for me. My goodness....what a stressful situation for him.

So anyway, I went to the doctor this morning. I saw Josh and my sister's doctor actually (the sassy one!) and she said my lower back is strained. She prescribed me some heavy duty muscle relaxers and naproxen. The muscle relaxers make me tired and nauseous but at least I can now stand the pain better. I'm not supposed to drive while taking them which is nearly impossible but I'm going it to emergencies only.

No comments:

Post a Comment