Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

The hits just keep on coming

My neighbor strikes again. She obviously complained to the association again because I got a letter from them today. I am not proud to say that I was hysterical and called the association and while on the phone with them, broke down crying. Someone is supposed to be calling me back. I just feel like it will never stop. I don't know why she hates us so much.

The worst of it is that I feel helpless. I hate feeling helpless. Cancer makes me feel helpless enough. I really don't need another test of my strength.

I hope that Josh's company makes it huge and we can move soon. That is the only end in sight I see for her harassment to stop.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your neighbor needs to chill out. How could one be so hatefull all the time? How could they live with themselves?

    Can you let Josh take care of the association? Maybe they can call him at work? You do NOT need this crazy stress in your life right now.

    ReplyDelete