Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend update in photos

Our weekend in pictures. Click on any to make them larger.

We ate lots of yummy stuff. Since it's been in the 80's, Josh has been grilling out rather than firing up the oven. We've had some really tasty veggie meals.
img_1626 
img_1627
img_1612
img_1650


Saturday I went to Build A Bear Workshop to make myself the new tropical Hello Kitty they have. Yes I am 31 and still buying myself stuffed animals. But as you all know, I am crazy about Hello Kitty. While I was there I also got pjs for my one of my other Kitties who previously only had undies to wear.

img_1611
img_1614
And for Abby, I brought home a Charmmy Kitty which oddly enough is Hello Kitty's pet cat:

img_1613

We also played at the park a lot and spent a lot of time outside on our deck which is quickly becoming the preferred place to hang out as the house heats up. We are all enjoying our growing plants out there and chatting with our neighbors.
img_1647
img_1643
img_1640
img_1638
img_1637

Abby actually took this photo. I like the composition.
  img_1632
img_1631
img_1630

1 comment:

  1. Are you a fan of Hello Kitty and her friends? Are you a budding artist, with a thirst to create stunning works of art? Then check this out!

    ReplyDelete