Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

From virtual to real life

For about 5 years I have been chatting with a great group of people online that until today I had not met in real life. We all started out on the clothing and accessories board on Ebay which I went to as a new seller. From there we migrated to various groups and now talk on an off-Ebay discussion board. Although I hadn't really met these fabulous people, they were my friends. There have been periods of time when I wasn't active and didn't check in much, but they never forgot about me. After my cancer diagnosis, they sent me a lovely bouquet of flowers and a gift card to pamper myself. I have had so much support and well wishes from this group. They are amazing!

So it was quite the honor to meet a few of the ladies in person today.

Farra and her adorable baby girl:


Photobucket



And the group. Clockwise: Me, Fara, Ruthie, and Jonelle.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to meet new people, especially virtual friends. Glad you all had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete