Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day BBQ and more vacation photos

Saturday we had a BBQ at my parents' house to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad. Josh and I, the kids, my sister, brother-in-law and my Aunt Joan were all there. Josh cooked up some fabulous chicken and veggie wraps. My sister made a tasty salad and we had fun hanging outside. Poor Abby had her itchies acting up really bad. But that's par for the course with it being summer and her being outside. Hopefully her doctor will have her prescription called in tomorrow and we can get her healing up.




Evan hanging out with Grandma and Papa:


Photobucket




Photobucket




Playing a bean bag game that Papa made:




Photobucket




Evan and Grandma being silly:

Photobucket


Naturally when it comes to grilling, the guys are in charge:




Photobucket




Photobucket


Aunt Joan making a silly face:


Photobucket


Aunt Joan laughing at me:




Photobucket




Abby making music (her definition, not ours) with Papa's windchimes:




My yellow bell pepper has gone from a little baby nugget to a for real pepper over the past week. My plants are definitely my babies! I really enjoy them.




Photobucket



And some more vacation photos:


Photobucket




Photobucket




Those three figures you see (barely) are Josh, Evan and Abby:


Photobucket




Abby and I went to Build-A-Bear at the outlet mall while the guys went to play golf. She made this new kitty and named it Hearts.


Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. Looks like your father's day celebration was very nice. Aunt Joan looks silly in her silly face picture! Your pictures of the Dells are making me very excited about going in August.

    ReplyDelete