Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Today in pictures

I've been feeling like taking a lot pictures lately.



So starting with last night:



Adorable cheesecake from Schnuck's fabulous bakery. The have the best bakery and the prices are amazing. It always feels like a treat when we make the trip across town to shop there.

Photobucket
Photobucket




Today's lunch, a super yummy veggie and grilled chicken wrap. Food like this makes eating healthy a lot tastier.

Photobucket




Abby looked so adorable today in her school clothes (school clothes because I make her change into play clothes after school) so I had to take a picture.


Photobucket




And she loves her new kitty. She is carrying it around everywhere.


Photobucket
Photobucket




Abby is getting more comfortable with riding her new bike. Hopefully soon those training wheels can come off. She'll do it at her own pace though.


Photobucket




And because I'm so excited that I actually got footage of Abby on her wheels, here's a really short video:




3 comments:

  1. Abby is just the cutest thing ever. I LOVE her outfit. I would wear it if I could get it in my size lol. I promise I will read your blog more. I just added it to favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and the food looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Hello Kitty??? Great taste! :) All those treats look sooo good. Abby is doing a great job on her bike...she'll be on two wheels sooner rather than later! Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete