Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our weekend

This is one of those Sunday nights where I'm sitting here scratching my head and wondering where the weekend went. It was a busy one for sure. Josh put in a lot of Jamapps hours this weekend along with his partner. While I'm thrilled about their current project and the company's success, it's always hard to give up our alone time as a couple on the weekend.

But we had a date on Saturday afternoon to make up for that! My Mom watched the kids and gave us the afternoon to ourselves. We went shopping. The World Market by her is going out of business and we picked up a few deals there. Like $.25 for a placemat! We also went to The Container Store and drooled over the organizational stuff. That place is a dream come true for the small OCD part of me.

We tried a fabulous Thai Restaurant in Hoffman Estates called Taste of Thai for lunch. We had appetizers, drinks, lunch specials and dessert for only $30. So I definitely recommend it if you want to go somewhere different, nice and reasonable.



My appetizer
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment