Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation pictures

Our vacation this week was so nice. Despite the nasty weather that the Midwest has been experiencing, we had a lovely time because our resort had 3 indoor water parks and various other fun things to do inside. We were even completely unaware of the horrible situation with Lake Delton going on just miles from where we were staying. If you haven't heard about it, click here to read about it.



We stayed at The Wildneress resort in a townhouse type of place.



Photobucket

I only remembered to take photos of the downstairs.



Photobucket




We had so much fun playing in the water. It amazes me how fearless little Abby is. There was only one water slide that she didn't try and the reason she didn't try it was because she didn't meet the height requirement. My personal favorite was the wave pool. It was all the fun of the ocean without the salty water and sand.




Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket




Video of Josh and Abby enjoying the water slide.







Apparently since he's now 13, it means that Evan has to suddenly act like the stereotypical teen and not want to be photographed. So this is me trying to get him to show his face.
Photobucket




While we were there, Josh and Evan also had some fun rock climbing. It was Evan's first time and he did quite well at it.









When we drive up to the Dells area, we pass this creepy old ammunition plant. I always wanted to get some photos of it, but it's hard when you are moving. I totally bet that place is haunted.




PhotobucketAnd last but not least, my favorite photo of the trip:


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a nice time! We're supposed to go in August with some friends and I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time. We, too, are going in August with Matt's siblings' families! I am glad your family got away to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete