Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

IKEA Goodies

Yesterday Josh and I got to take a much-awaited trip to IKEA to purchase some things for the house with the Christmas money my inlaws gave us. These are the highlights:



New area rug for the living room, which our dog Gracie loves:

Photobucket



These I am going to use as window treatments on our sliders in the dining area and living room window. I also have new curtains to put up. I might want to spray these dark brown when the weather gets warmer, but I'm going to go with the natural color for now.

Photobucket



For the downstairs bathroom which we plan to repaint very soon (a sort of teal color):
Photobucket
Photobucket


These are to go with this curtain from Urban Outfitters that will hang in the shower:

Photobucket


We also got an awesome deal on little clamp lights for our smaller Expedit bookshelf that is now acting as a room divider, but I could not find a photo of them on IKEA's website. They were clearing out the red colored ones so they were marked down from $30 to $7 for a pair. They fit perfectly and provide some reading light for when I am sitting in my new rocking chair. I will have to post pictures once the window treatments are installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment