Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Review of Crop three button jacket

Originally submitted at Roamans

The crop jacket.Three button empire waist coat; abt. 27". Fully lined. Wool/viscose/polyester. Dry clean. Imported.

 

Sizes: 14W-34W


Great coat

By M from IL on 12/22/2009

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Sleeve Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Flattering, Warm, Stylish

Best Uses: Night Out, Wear To Work, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

I love this jacket for winter. I live in Northern IL and it can get really cold here, but this jacket is warm enough for those really cold days. This is not a bulky jacket which I really like. I wish the bottom was just a little wider which is why I did not give this five stars. For someone with wider hips like me, the bottom can be a little snug in certain positions, but I think if I'd gone up a size the rest of the jacket would be too big.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. I love casual jackets like this. They just look so stylish in the winter months!

    ReplyDelete