Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today

Last night Abby was up throwing up for a few hours. She's totally fine now thank goodness! This morning we took her to the orthopedic doc and her bone is healing...they see new bone growth. So happy! Luckily Josh called in today and was able to stay with Abby so I didn't miss one of my long days of school.


My Dad seems in good spirits. Tomorrow is the first CT scan since his treatments began so I'm very much hoping for some positive news.


I have my tenative schedule picked out for spring. I register on November 4th. I have to go and declare my political science minor and talk to my advisor to be sure I'm on track. I'm scared of getting bad news and nervous about fitting it all in but onward I march.


In pictures....

Me (see how life has beat me down...I look tired despite Starbucks and makeup, LOL)

Photobucket


Around campus:
Creepy skeletons...

Photobucket


More pretty leaves...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I personally think you look great. Those skeletons though, those cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky.
    The one room I have a class in has skeletons on 3 out of 4 walls. It's interesting and creepy all at once.

    ReplyDelete