Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and although we aren't really able to celebrate this year, I'm trying to make the best of it. I love taking Abby around our neighborhood trick-or-treating. As odd as this may seem, one of my criteria for picking this neighborhood when we bought our townhouse was that it would be good for trick-or-treating. I also really love handing out candy to the kids and seeing what they are dressed up as. But we are rolling with the punches and dealing with it as best as we can. Since Abby can't trick-or-treat, we got her a pumpkin full of her favorite candies. Aunt "Ah" Cassandra and Uncle Joe also dropped off some candy for the kiddos too.


Here's Miss Abby with her loot.


Photobucket



Abby really wanted to carve a pumpkin, so we made sure to still do that this year. She draw the face and Daddy cut it out for her.


Photobucket


Both kids are sick. Abby still has a fever. My tonsils are so swollen they are practically touching. I went to the clinic at Walgreens and saw a nurse practitioner. On top of having H1N1, I also have tonsilitis. But on the upside I got 2 prescriptions so hopefully I will start feeling better. I really need to get back to school and back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment