Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brokey Leg: The Sequel

Last night Abby broke both lower leg bones in her left leg. One break is in the same spot as she broke it in January. Both breaks are at about the calf level. From what she has said, it seems as though as the kids were playing soccer and a little boy kicked the ball into her leg and she fell down. All I know is that I was sitting at my desk doing homework and I heard her screaming "Owwie, owwie" and Josh and I ran outside to help her. I knew as soon as I saw her leg that it was broken. We took her to the ER and they set the bones. Luckily she is not in as much pain as last time. Her leg is in a full splint so I imagine a full leg cast is coming as well. She will most likely be missing this week of school.

1 comment:

  1. Abby-I am so sorry that you are going through this AGAIN. Hang in there kiddo!

    ReplyDelete