Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

little update

Abby's orthopedic appointment didn't go so awesome. There is a gap between her bones that wasn't there last week. It's probably because the swelling has gone and the cast is loose. The bone is still aligned great though so we are waiting until Friday for another xray to see if it moves anymore. If it does, the bone will have to be reset which is something that her doctor will do in the hospital under anesthesia. I feel really sad and worried about that. Abby did go back to school today and it went well for her. It was nice for us adults have to a break too.

My Dad starts radiation tomorrow and then has his first radiation/chemo treatment on Thursday. I am trying to be positive and calm, but I feel very sad. I hope that it lessens his pain. I hope that it shrinks the cancer.

On a happier note, this is the sweater and necklace I got from my parents for my birthday. I realize you can't see much of the sweater, but it's a different color than I usually wear.

Photobucket

2 comments: