Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday & Anniversary Pics!

So although our anniversary and my birthday were both pretty rough this year because of Abby's broken leg and my Dad's diagnosis, we did make the best of both days.

On our anniversary, our awesome friend Matt came and watched the kids so that Josh and I could go out for dinner to our favorite place, Nat's on Maple. This was prior to our new camera purchase, so it's all camera phone pics.


On my birthday, Josh and the kids took me to Rosati's which is my favorite pizza place. Love their stuffed cheese pizza! They gave me a Hello Kitty that they made at Build-A-Bear. She is sooo soft and she has a heartbeat you can press and hear and feel.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, and happy birthday! That cake looks absolutely divine. I hope that despite all that you're going through, you enjoyed your time together. :)

    ReplyDelete