Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 5

I'm in my comfy clothes and all ready to leave for the hospital for my scan. I'm even going to wear some awesome old gym socks with my flip flops. I went to bed at 8:30 last night and slept all the way until 6:30 and it was still hard to get up for my alarm.

I know I'll be okay, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little scared. I don't want anything to show up in that scan. I don't want anything to show up in my blood test afterwards either. I broke up with cancer in 2006 and I am not interested in getting back together!

In fact, this is how I feel about cancer:

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are cancer free! Go celebrate with some cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your line ... I broke up with cancer in 2006 and I am not interested in getting back together!

    Best of luck with your scan and blood work.

    ReplyDelete