Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Trio

Today Abby requested pigtails which is really rare so I had to take a picture. It's so rare actually that I quite suck at doing them. I love when she lets me do something with her hair but I need more practice on pigtails and braids.

Here she is:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, Abby and I want to show off our matching Christmas jammies. She got a nightgown and I got pants and a shirt. I can't wait to wear them on Christmas morning next week.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute PJs...so, one day Layna and I will be able to wear matching pjs??? Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from womanwithin.com, but you should periodically check Gymboree. They often matching mother/daughter stuff around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pigtails, and Abby suits them perfectly! Cute stuff...got my answer about where you got them--Amy beat me to the punch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Abbey's pigtails. She looks really good with them.
    Tomorrow is pajama day at the day acre center I work at. I am excited about that. I have to go and find something that is comfy, but looks like clothes still. In case I have to leave the center or decide to go out on my break I don't want to be in pajamas. :) I love your pj's!

    ReplyDelete