Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Review of Dreams & Co.® Child’s holiday print knit sleepshirt

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

...and to all a good night! Family fun with button henley neck, picot edging, hem slits.

  • Non-scratch screenprinted inside labels for extra comfort
  • Washable cotton knit with fame-resistant finish
  • 32" (for size 6/6X)
Sizes:6/6X, 7/8, 10/11


Very cute!

By IL Mom from IL on 12/17/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Washes Well, Soft, Well Made, Nice Design

Cons: Shrinks

Best Uses: Sleeping, Lounging

I got this one for my daughter and the matching pants and top pajamas for myself. They did shrink a little after washing, but everything still fits nicely. I hope that the matching mother/daughter stuff is offered again because I would definitely buy it.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment