Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's been a very rough day today. On days like this, I like to remind myself of the things I have to be thankful for.
6 Things I'm thankful for...
*My family is alive and well.
*My husband's job is secure in this troubling economy.
*I am getting the education I dreamed of having.
*I live in a charming small town where the mailman knows your name and the mayor is also the town barber.
*I have amazing friends who are like family to me.
*The naughty biting puppy we adopted 3 years ago is now my sweet, snuggly and constant companion.

I saw this while walking on campus today. The snow can be inconvenient, but it's also so beautiful.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like this post. It pretty much says it all, in a season where it's easily forgotten. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post as well, and I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete