Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our town

I'm a busy little bee posting updates today (3 in one day...hot dog!). This is probably because I'm basically snowed in with 2 children who are actually behaving today. If you disregard the fact that they keep telling each other to shut up that they are "lame" that is. Abby and I are baking cookies, which this year means sticking dozens of break-n-bake cookies on pans. I do actually plan to make frosting for the sugar cookies from scratch. Don't give me too much credit, it's an easy recipe. LOL.

I wanted to share some photos of our downtown area. I love our little town and it is little. It's so little that if you don't pay attention, you'd easily miss it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The train tracks cut the town almost in half.

Photobucket

Sheep!
Photobucket

We have very long trains that come through town every day.
Photobucket

One of the farms we pass on our way into town.
Photobucket

1 comment: