Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like December...

Despite the craziness of the end of the semester, we did make time to put up our Christmas decorations and trim our tree.

Abby loves decorating for the holidays. We had to keep reminding her to space out the ornaments because she had like 2 per branch. LOL. But I am proud of myself, I did not redecorate the tree after the kids were done. I love that they did the bulk of it.


Photobucket


Trying to reach the top.
Photobucket

Evan can reach the top though.
Photobucket

I love when I can actually get a photo of the kids posing nicely together.
Photobucket

Josh helped out with the decorating too. He's like a big kid :-)

Photobucket

Naturally there was also some silliness. Those arms belong to Evan.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And this is what we wound up with...

Photobucket

My Grandma gave my sister and I each a nativity set when we were kids. So it's a sentimental thing for me.
Photobucket

One of my pink trees...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our living room.
Photobucket

View of downstairs from bottom landing of the stairs going to the 3rd floor. Instead of mistletoe, we have a "kissing ball" which is the red ball of roses hanging from the light.  The stockings on the stair railing are for the extended family.  Santa leaves them a little something for when they come over on Christmas Day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment