Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is dead on...

I woke up today with a wicked headache and nausea. But I still had to go to class. I suffered through it and was so happy to finally get home so I could take some Pepto Bismal and Aleve for my headache and then wash it all down with ginger ale. Yuck, what a morning!

Life is mildly confusing right now. Trying to sort it all out.

My horoscope for today sums it all up.
Libra
September 23-October 22
Tuesday, Mar 18, 2008: You might be starting to think about making some changes where your professional life is concerned right now. You could be growing a little weary of the same old routine and might be ready for a few new experiences. Just remember that there's no reason to pretend that things are all right if they're not right now.

A few unexpected developments could test and challenge you a bit today. And some important people could be coming down on you and making your life a little more complicated than it has to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment