Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

A little update


Friday night I finally started feeling better. I don't know if it was the flu that I had or nausea due to the hormone adjustments I am going through. Either way it was quite awful and I was so thankful when it was over.

Saturday we met our friends Alycia and Rob at the Pow Wow at Joliet Junior College. We had a fabulous time. I would have loved to indulge in the Indian tacos but I wasn't sure my tummy was ready. On the way home from the Pow Wow, we hit the IKEA in Bolingbrook to get Evan a new dresser. We let him make the final decision and he choose this one:



My only requirement was that it was real wood which this one is. I have had enough of veneer that winds up getting icky looking after a few months. Visiting IKEA always makes me feel motivated to work on decorating our house more. All those cute little rooms they have there all put together kicks my bum into gear. I am quite anxious to finish up our master bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment