Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Please make it stop

You know how sometimes you are so miserable you would do anything to make it stop? That's how the past 24 hours have been for me. I have the flu. Somehow it's the coughing achey flu combined with the pukey stomach flu.

I missed class today. And of course I had a paper due. A paper that I was supposed to present. And I was supposed to get my hair cut...something I was really looking forward to.

I am so lucky to have such a caring sweet man as my husband. Josh took the day off today to take care of me. Although that basically entailed listening to a whole lot of "Please make it stop?". I am convinced he's a saint.

Also, please keep my best friend Amy and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Her nephew who is the same as age Evan lost his father to violent crime yesterday. My heart goes out to this young man who lost his father so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment