Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Remembering

Tomorrow it will be a year since I said goodbye to my Dad. It's hard to believe that it's been a year. I still miss him terribly every day. I'm not entirely sure how I want to deal with tomorrow. I would much rather remember his life than his death so in a way I'd like the day just to pass as any other Saturday. But then I can't imagine not taking a moment to remember the day for what it is.


I have so many good memories of my Dad. I love looking at photos of him and remembering. Here are some old photos that my hubby scanned in for me yesterday....


My parents and I on my baptism day.

Photobucket


My Mom and I. I love this one because we both look so happy and in this moment it's just about us.

Photobucket


Dad and I at Disney World.

Photobucket


My parents.

Photobucket


Dad and I.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment