Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Make-up review

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some new goodies from Sephora.  I've been using them for awhile so I could see what I really thought.  Sometimes I love something right away and then wind up not loving it a week later. I got a Tarina Tarantino Magic Smudge Pen in Smokey Topaz.




I have been wanting a good dark matte shadow that is easy to throw in my purse.  I love my Urban Decay shadows, but sometimes I just want something that's not all glittery.  This one fits the bill.  It definitely has more staying power if I use it with eyeshadow primer.  It lasts all day.  I also like that it looks good enough on it's own that I don't need eyeliner with it.

I also got Smashbox's Wish for the Perfect Primer set.  I was using Too Face's shadow primer which I liked, but I think I like the Smashbox one better....it seems to have more staying power.  I had tried the Smashbox face primer as a sample and loved how it made my face feel.  I don't know if it really reduced my pores, but since I've been using it my skin is clearer. I have been using the pore & line primer as well but again, I don't notice a lot of difference in the size of my pores.  The face primers definitely help keep my face power on all day though.


No comments:

Post a Comment